1. General Conditions Of Use
(2) We may change all of part of the conditions at any time by publishing the changes on our websites. Your subsequent use of the eezirent Network will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any current terms and conditions, or if you object to any changes to these terms and conditions, you may discontinue of the eezirent Network.
2. Information Provided by eezirent Pty Ltd
(1) Information on the eezirent Network or provided in publications from eezirent Pty Ltd, or provided by employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents of the eezirent Network should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial, commercial or professional advice of any kind. You should seek independent legal advice.
(2) No warranty is made as to the accuracy of information provided on the eezirent Network. Whilst the eezirent Pty Ltd and its employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents make every reasonable endeavour to achieve accuracy and reliability in the information provided on the website and in associated publications.
(3) eezirent Pty Ltd and its employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss of or damage to reputation, loss connected with defamation, loss under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data, loss of anticipated savings or benefit suffered or incurred by or awarded against you under or in any way connected with this agreement or the websites or any consequential loss which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the eezirent Network or associated publications.
3. The Provision of Network Services
(1) eezirent Pty Ltd will make every reasonable endeavour to ensure the website network is available continuously, the eezirent Network does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
(2)Your access to the eezirent Network may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
(3) eezirent Pty Ltd reserves the right to change or discontinue any website, feature or service or part thereof of the eezirent Network at any time.
(4) We reserve the right to change the pricing for any chargeable service or feature on the eezirent Network at any time by providing notice to you which will be displayed on our website. Should you not accept such changes to our pricing, please advise our office immediately. If you have authorized us to direct debit any charges, we will deem your acceptance of such pricing changes after one month of notice of the change.
4. Membership of eezirent
(1) To access or use certain parts of the eezirent Network, you must register as a member of our Network. When registering as a member, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
(2) By becoming a member of the eezirent Network, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or over or otherwise possess legal parental or guardian consent.
(3) By becoming a member of the eezirent Network, and by listing a property for lease on the eezirent Network, you warrant that you are legally entitled to do so as the owner of the listed property.
(4) eezirent Pty Ltd may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
(5) You are solely responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your membership details, including any username and/or password assigned to you. You are solely responsible for all activities which occur through the use of your membership details including unauthorised use of your credit card.
(6) You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership details.
(7) You must not permit your membership details to be used by or assigned to any other person
(8) eezirent Pty Ltd reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your membership or access to all or any part of the Eezirent Network including if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, if you have breached the
Conditions or if are no longer an active member of the eezirent Network.
5. Your conduct when using the eezirent Network
(1) Use of the eezirent Pty Ltd network is strictly for your personal and non- commercial use only.
(2) You must not:
(a) use the eezirent Network in breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
(b) use the eezirent Network or material obtained from the eezirent
(i) to transmit (or authorise the transmission of) junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited emails, instant messaging, spimming or spamming;
(ii) to impersonate any person or entity;
(iii) to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
(iv) to harm, abuse, harass, threaten, assault or otherwise offend others; or
(v) for any unlawful purpose;
(c) use the eezirent Network to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
(i) interferes with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the eezirent
(ii) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, inflict a virus or similar device or creation , modify or
circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of the Eezirent Network or other members;
(iii) use the eezirent Network with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(iv) use code or other devices containing any reference to the eezirent
Network to direct other persons to any other web page;
(v) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, reproduce or otherwise disassemble any portion of the eezirent Network
or cause any other person to do so; or
(vi) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the
6. You and the eezirent Material
(1) Except for a single permanent copy of material available on the eezirent Network or associated publications for your personal use, you must not without the written approval of eezirent Pty Ltd:
(a) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any material;
(b) use or attempt to use any material published on the eezirent Network to create any web site or publication;
(c) mirror or frame any website or page within the eezirent Network;
(d) use any automated process of any sort of query, access or copy any material on the eezirent Network or generate or compile any document or database based on the material published on the eezirent Network; or
(e) transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the eezirent Network.
(2) The material you upload to the eezirent Network must not:
(a) in any way violate or infringe or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person
(b) contain, promote, or provide information about unlawful activities or conduct;
(c) be, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability, financial situation or geographic location;
(d) exploit another person in any manner;
(e) contain nudity, violence, or sexual acts or references;
(f) include an image or personal information of another person or persons without their express consent;
(g) pose or create a privacy or security risk to any person;
(h) be used by you if you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or fraudulent ;
(i) contain large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; (j) contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content; (k) contain viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer
software or hardware;
(l) advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services or commercial activities except where expressly permitted or authorised by us.
(3) eezirent Pty Ltd reserves the right but has no obligation to:
(a) review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person, organisation or corporate body. and
(b) monitor use of the eezirent Network, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Conditions or for the purposes of any authorized police investigation or governmental request.
(4) eezirent Pty Ltd is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the eezirent Network by any person.
(5) For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made material available on the eezirent Network simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse, support or recommend any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
7. Third Party Links and Advertising
(1) The eezirent Network may include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Third Party websites do not form part of the eezirent Network and are not under the control or responsibility of eezirent Pty Ltd.
(2) When you link to a third party website you leave www.eezirent.com.au and do so entirely at your own risk.
(3) eezirent Pty Ltd and its employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on any third party websites, and disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or
indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites.
(4) A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by eezirent Pty Ltd
(5) We provide an OPTIONAL connection service to assist tenants to obtain energy and/or telecommunications services at their new residence. It is the tenant’s decision of whether or not to use this service and does not effect their rental application. One of realestate.com.au’s service providers Fast Connect Pty Ltd (telephone: 1300 661 464) (the “Service Provider”) is the marketer of energy and telecommunications services provided by various retailers, and will assist realestate.com.au to provide this connection service to tenants.
If a tenant selects the service under the ‘extras’ section of the application, this provides consent to realestate.com.au and its Service Provider to use their personal information in accordance with realestate.com.au’s Privacy Collection Statement . You acknowledge that realestate.com.au and its Service Provider may receive commissions or fees from the selected retailer(s), that commissions or fees may be paid between realestate.com.au and its Service Provider, and that eezirent may receive commissions or fees from realestate.com.au or its Service Provider, in each case for arranging provision of the requested services. The value of commissions or fees may vary from time to time and differ depending on which retailer is selected.
8. Email a friend
(1) Where the eezirent Network allows you to email a friend:
(a) you warrant that the person to whom the email is addressed has expressly consented to the email being sent; and indemnify eezirent Pty Ltd, its employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
(1) You agree to fully indemnify eezirent Pty Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates and employees, directors, related entities, officers and agents of the forgoing and hold us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss including consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss of or damage to reputation,
loss under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data, loss of anticipated savings or benefit suffered or incurred by or awarded against you under
or in any way connected with this agreement or the websites that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of, access to or conduct in connection with the eezirent Network, including any breach by you of the Conditions.
10. Applicable Law
(1) These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the Conditions.
(1) The subject matter on and accessible from the eezirent Network and associated publications is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, eezirent Pty Ltd grants members of the eezirent Network the permission to
download copyright material only for private and non-commercial purposes.
(2) For reproduction or use of eezirent Network copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained directly from eezirent Pty Ltd or the relevant copyright owner.
(3) If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
In these terms and conditions:
eezirent means eezirent Pty Ltd ACN: 152 382 011
“eezirent Network” means all of the websites that we own and/or operate from time to time, regardless of how those websites are accessed by users (including via the Internet, mobile phone or any other device).
“Material” means text, illustrations, photos, audio, video, any combination of these or other material.
Membership means the status a browser achieves after registration with the eezirent Network by submitting the required personal details and the address/es of their rental properties.
“Us”, “we” or “our” means eezirent Pty Ltd (ACN 152 382 011) and/or its related bodies corporate